For more than 135 years, Wharton has been the place where visionaries, inventors, and trailblazers get their start. After completing the ABAP, upon further qualification criteria and additional tuition, there is a pathway to apply for Wharton Alumni Status. Criteria for qualification include:
- Once you have completed the ABAP, and if you are admitted to LEAP, you will be assigned a Wharton-trained executive coach. You will be required to complete:
- Two additional Wharton Executive Education open-enrollment programs offered on campus in Philadelphia
- Six executive coaching sessions
The tuition for LEAP is US$69,000 and includes the coaching fee plus up to 10 days of on-campus accommodations in Philadelphia. If you are admitted to LEAP, we will credit the full US$40,000 tuition fee of ABAP that you have already paid toward the cost of LEAP, leaving US$29,000 remaining to be paid. You will have up to 12 months to complete the requirements for LEAP.
When you become a Wharton alumnus, you will be joining one of the most prestigious business school alumni groups, with more than 99,000 members worldwide in over 130 countries. You will have an opportunity to declare your interest in achieving Wharton alumni status later this year once you have reached certain benchmarks.
Once you qualify for Wharton alumni status, you will be eligible to receive:
- Full access to become a member of 77+ Wharton Alumni Clubs
- Invitation to attend future Wharton Global Alumni Forums
- A Wharton email address